Don’t miss out on your opportunity to become part of the Our Crepe family! Here’s what you need to know about becoming a franchisee for one of our turnkey operations.

To get the ball rolling, you can start by filling out our online application form or give us a call at 905-273-6778. To be considered, you will need to pass the initial screening (see our qualification criteria page for more information) and verify that you have the unencumbered equity to cover 60% of the construction costs; the remaining 40% may be financed.

By our estimate, new stores can incur start-ups costs between $149,000 to $200,000, contingent on the size of the chosen location and the scope of work required to operationalize existing facilities.

Additionally, a $25,000 franchise fee is required at the start of the 10-year franchise agreement. The fee entitles you to first-hand access to our resources, including our expertise in site selection, project management, lease negotiations, employee and management training, and opening assistance.